All student must learn the National Anthem, Pledge, Assembly Prayer, School Motto and School Song. Proper respect must be given to National Anthem and National Flag, as well as to the School Song, School Banner, School Flag and House Flag.
- The school has separate wings for boys and girls.
- The entire school is under CCTV surveillance.
- The classrooms are large and ventilated.
- There are separate labs for Biology, Physics Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer.
- The school also has a Library and a large Music room.
- The school has a cultural and sports associations to nurture the talents of students.
- The school has clubs for arts and commerce, and it encourages students to take part in community service programmes.
- There are indoor and outdoor facilities to play games like carom board, football and basketball.